Cream Cream

Pretty much a perfect snapshot of the "west" right now. Things were going well and then BAM, we're forced into chaos for pretty much no reason whatsoever. The environment being methodically destroyed when the world was going green, governments shoring up mass hysteria for more wars (likely WW3 very soon) when multiculturalism and peace was rampant....

... terrorism enabling, forced economic and medical crises etc. etc. etc. This pretty much sums all that up: from perfection to disaster in no time flat just because the elite want to keep their hands in every pot, and for the pot to keep boiling over into their pockets.

Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

Fuckin morons

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

Jagged ankh hair.

Superman Shits Superman Shits

Too many hipsters on this site trying to prove to themselves that they've grown up. Go back to your GameGrumps, hipsters.

Anyhow, I get it; here's a 5 to balance out the morons.

originalhobodeadfish responds:

Hahaha, thanks buddy.

Thanks - Halloween Short Thanks - Halloween Short

Would have been scary if the narrator didn't have crayons shoved up his nose.

Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

Feels a bit rough around the edges in terms of setting up viewers' emotional investment, which kind of makes it feel more like filler than a prologue. Not sure why that is... maybe it's because we get this intro conflict with the aliens and then there's no hint that the protagonists are going to get caught up in it except that it's there (oh.. and maybe that obscure sarcastic "Nothing in the universe is going to stop that" at the end... but let's ignore that for a minute). However, that isn't exactly a new thing... nor a bad thing... plenty of big budget cartoons pull the "Here's a thing, but our dopey protagonists don't give a shit about it yet!" So, really, maybe it just needed something more to identify that the protagonists are gonna get involved with the aliens -- maybe putting one of the evil aliens from the first scene into the arena ad would have worked... or something similar depending on what your actual script is like; also I think maybe a more obvious tone in the line-delivery could have helped to make it more OBVIOUS that the ALIENS would INDEED somehow get INVOLVED with THE protagonists.... MAYBE *cough*.

But anyhow, I'm just a Newgrounds reviewer, Jim, not a scriptologist or phonetician; the rest of this is obviously top notch enough to warrant 4 stars despite the deeply troubling feeling of non-investment that I get from this filler.... uhhh... I better make that a 3.5

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

A long and erotic short film about a man on the road to discovering a long and erotic pagan diety. This film sure is something long and erotic I can get behind.

Yeah, that's right, I just derogatorized everything and corrupted Newgrounds by making old quotes into a selfish meme rather than actually reviewing the film. What else is knew?

What Does The Fox Say What Does The Fox Say

Inane, sloppy, random, made me smile. What else can you ask for from a flash?

Turducken Turducken

A good encapsulation/personal take of/on the classic sort of hybrid satire/absurd humor sometimes found on TV (only example I can think of at the moment is Assy McGee), but it just lacks comedic timing (which, sadly, is everything for your kind of awkward timing-reliant comedy) ... and most of the gags drags on a bit too long for their own good (for the most part, they're caught somewhere between standard length and the 'comically-too-long' length I think you were going for). Oh, and of course the art is a bit rough, but I like the style in general.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

You should rename this "Depressed Guy Screams at Himself in Manic Sour Grapes Fit Over Year-Old Failed April Fools Joke" ... or.... maybe just "Lazy 'YouTube Reacts' Knockoff."

Evil-Dog responds:

You should rename your only submission "shitty artist attempts stick character comic but fail"